- Fill in gaps left by other life insurance to supplement existing term life insurance or coverage at work
- Purchase coverage for your children or grandchildren
- Leave an inheritance to your loved ones or a charitable gift to an organization of your choice
Our Simple Whole Life Insurance is designed to offer you permanent life insurance protection without the inconvenience of taking a medical exam.3 Coverage is available from $5,000 to $25,000. Additionally, the Accelerated Death Benefit Endorsement can provide early access to funds if you should become terminally ill.4
Customize Your Policy
Adding riders to your policy gives you the ability to customize your Simple Whole Life Insurance policy to meet your needs.
Disability Waiver of Premium Rider: Ensures your premiums will be waived while you are disabled, as defined in the policy.
Children’s Term Rider: Can provide up to $15,000 of life insurance coverage per eligible child.
Accidental Death Benefit Rider: Provides an accidental death benefit to your beneficiary if you lose your life due to injuries sustained in a covered accident.
Travel Accident Rider: Provides an additional amount of coverage if death is the result of a covered travel accident.
or find a local AAA Life Insurance Specialist online today.
1. Valid as long as premiums are paid when due.
2. Benefits may be reduced by any loans on the policy less debt.
3. If you apply for another insurance product, a medical exam may be required.
4. If you are diagnosed with a terminal illness with a life expectancy of 12 months or less, you may request to receive up to 50% of the policy’s death benefit or $500,000, whichever is less. Life expectancy duration varies by state. Requires medical evidence. The remaining benefits payable at death will be reduced by the amount of the Accelerated Death Benefit paid and any accrued and unpaid interest. If you receive an Accelerated Death Benefit amount, we will deduct a processing fee of $75. Benefit may not be available in all states.
Life insurance underwritten by AAA Life Insurance Company, Livonia, MI. AAA Life is licensed in all states except NY. AAA Life CA Certificate of Authority #07861. Product and its features may not be available in all states. Policy Form Series ICC10-5501WL/5501WL. This is a summary of insurance provisions and does not contain all of the benefits and exclusions. For complete terms of the insurance coverage, please contact your insurance professional or refer to the policy. ALAN-21028-914-XX .